As per legislative decree 22/05/1999 N.185 and article 64 of legislative decree n. 206/2005 of the Italian Law on distance contracts for consumer protection, the return can only be accepted within 14 working days from the order.
Furthermore, for the return it must be taken into account that:
- The cost of transport will not be refunded;
- The return costs are therefore charged to the customer;
- The product, the packaging and the contents of the box must be returned as new, intact and not unconditioned;
- The product must not have been used even partially;
- The return must be made in the manner described below and previously authorized by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If the product is returned not respecting points 1,2,3,4 and 5, you will not be entitled to a refund.
How to proceed with the return
We remind you that the right of withdrawal must be exercised within 14 working days.
Although not required by law, in order to improve the service, a brief explanatory note of the reason for the withdrawal would be welcome.
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending a written communication to the supplier’s address within the prescribed period by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
The Customer is obliged to return it at his own expense or to make it available to the supplier or the person designated by him, within 14 working days from the notice of withdrawal, upon written indication of the chosen return method;
The return must be made by courier with tracking.
The Goods must be returned with traceable shipping to: MITOCHON S.r.l. – Returns Service – Via Pontebuco, 36 – 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO).
It is understood that MITOCHON S.r.l. will not validate the refund until the returned goods is checked and then it will be carried out within 5 working days.
For more information, consult the GENERAL CONDITIONS page.